Our Cookies Policy
Cookies are widely used to help make websites work more efficiently, improve the user experience and also provide some information to the site owners.
This policy describes what information the cookies on this website gather, how we use that information and why we sometimes store these cookies.
We will place cookies onto your device only during your site visit. We will use these cookies to:
- Improve the user experience of our website;
- Tell us which parts of the website users have visited; and
- Provide enhanced services.
The cookies we set
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its feature. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personal information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Session Cookies: These allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
Cookies we use
In particular, our website uses a cookie called Google Analytics.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Google is a certified participant of the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. A copy of their certificate can be found here [link to Privacy Shield]